Aims and scope
BMC Pharmacology and Toxicology is an open access, peer-reviewed journal that considers articles on all aspects of chemically defined therapeutic and toxic agents. The journal welcomes submissions from all fields of experimental and clinical pharmacology including clinical trials.It is journal policy to publish work deemed by peer reviewers to be a coherent and sound addition to scientific knowledge and to put less emphasis on interest levels, provided that the research constitutes a useful contribution to the field.
- Akila Sridhar, BioMed Central
- William Spenceley Jones, BioMed Central
- Michael Aschner, Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- Phil Biggin, University of Oxford
- Lucio Guido Costa, University of Washington
- David H Farb, Boston University School of Medicine
- Giorgio Palu, University of Padova
- Catherine MT Sherwin, University of Utah
Data support service
Authors submitting to this journal can opt to use a new service that will make it easier to share research data.
BMC Pharmacology and Toxicology assimilated the Editorial boards and history of BMC Pharmacology and BMC Clinical Pharmacology on fusion of the journals in 2012. The full archive of BMC Pharmacology is available from its own archive website, and the objectives and aspirations of the merged journal are explained in the editorial that accompanied the fusion. The full archive of BMC Clinical Pharmacology is available here.